Belacan Curry Shrimp Recipe Typical Riau, Pekan Baru Simple Special Spicy Original Delicious. Riau Malay special cuisine recipe you should try, Belacan curry or shrimp paste is a traditional cuisine or food in the form of large shrimp curry with coconut milk sauce with spices or spicy belacan seasoning originating from Pekan Baru, Riau and the Riau islands. There is also a mention of this cuisine with belacan curry sambal recipe or typical Malay belacan sambal curry recipe.
If you are a fan of seafood, especially shrimp, you can try this gule recipe. The taste is very tasty, delicious and spicy. The chili is very delicious. Besides, it tastes very fresh, because the sour, sweet, salty, and savory taste becomes one, especially coupled with petai or banana to make this dish. more fragrant. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of processed Indonesian cuisine, a special Malay Riau Riau curry recipe, a special delicious dish complete by making your own at home (Homemade) which is simple, easy and practical for your own consumption or for selling business restaurants and restaurants. fast food.
RECEPTION SUCCESSFUL GARBAGE
- 10 large shrimp / pancet shrimp, wash clean
- 1 tablespoon belacan or shrimp paste
- 1 board of petai, peeled
- 1 tbsp tamarind water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- SPEED SPINES:
- 6 pcs onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 btr candlenut
- 6 pcs of red chili
- 6 pcs of cayenne pepper
- Heat oil, saute shrimp paste / belacan and spices until fragrant and cooked, add shrimp, cook until the shrimp change color.
- Add coconut milk, tamarind water, sugar, salt and pepper, cook until all the ingredients are cooked and the sauce thickens.
- Add the petai, stir well, remove from heat.