Not only that, the connection provided will be four times more stable for users in congested areas and its power usage is claimed to be more efficient. WiFi 6 will be equipped with MU-MIMO and OFDMA technology which can significantly increase network capacity and performance with better spectrum usage.
Even so, reported from TechSpot, these are not the excellent features that WiFi 6 will offer. Here are seven advantages of WiFi 6.
1. Greater overall bandwidth per user for ultra-HD video and virtual reality streaming
2. Supports more simultaneous data flow with increased throughput
3. More use of the total spectrum. Previously, only 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, but now 1 GHz and 6 GHz will be available
4. The spectrum will be split into more channels to generate more communication routes
5. The maximum range of the access point will be higher and can be up to four times as far
6. Better performance in outdoor environments and congested areas
7. Ability to divert data connection traffic from the mobile network if the received signal is poor