1. A comfortable room for your kitten
Also make sure the room is equipped with a door that protects him from the hustle and bustle of life at home.
2. Provide high places and hiding places
By creating an atmosphere like this, you will help him adapt more easily.
3. Prepare a container to waste water
Place their container in the corner opposite the door. Provide a base and a shovel. Clean regularly. Kittens love to keep themselves clean.
4. Prepare a bowl of food and drink
Place the bowl of food and water as far away from the toilet as possible. Provide a shallow eating bowl, so as not to hurt his sensitive mustache.
5. Prepare a kitten basket that is comfortable and easy to clean
6. Buy a cat Carrier
You will need a paint carrier, not only when you bring it home, but also for other trips.
7. Prepare a place for the meow to scratch
It needs to keep its claws ready for hunting. Scratching is one of his natural behaviors. You will see how he trains his own instincts.
Make sure your house is as quiet as possible, when you first bring it home. Show me the location of the room. Leave the door to his room open so he can roam as he pleases. Leave him indoors for the first 2-3 weeks, especially if he hasn't been vaccinated.