This insurance product is indeed suitable for those of you who are eager to protect yourself, especially those of you who are not married. Those of you who are married can also plan individual health insurance for your wife and children. There are so many benefits that you will get from this insurance and of course before you choose this one insurance, it's a good idea to find out the benefits of this insurance.
Individual Health Insurance Benefits
Broadly speaking, this insurance product will provide protection and fulfillment of medical expenses throughout your life even until you are 99 years old. We certainly really need it because we never know when we will get sick or experience an accident that requires us to be lying in the hospital.
Insurance will make you feel more secure and calm psychologically and financially. We certainly don't have to worry about the costs we have to pay to the hospital if we have become health insurance policy holders. Each company will usually provide different individual health insurance services and benefits, but in general there are a number of costs below that will be met by the insurance company.
- Costs for daily hospitalization at designated hospitals
- Costs for hospitalization due to chronic and serious diseases
- Fees for treatment in a special room
- Costs for surgery and surgery
- Fees for consultations and doctor's checks
- Fees for ambulance payments
- Fees to redeem drugs from doctors at all pharmacies
You will certainly benefit greatly from the reimbursement of all of the above. But of course every insurance company will apply different terms. It's a good idea to compare several insurance companies first. You should not choose an insurance company just because it offers a very attractive offer that doesn't even make sense.
You have to be really selective about choosing an insurance company that is reputable and offers easy terms. What are the requirements for getting this health insurance? Below are some information on the basic requirements that you must fulfill when you want to get health insurance.
Insurance List Requirements
For those of you who are interested in getting individual health insurance, you should know some of the conditions that are usually put forward by the insurance company below.
- You who want to get insurance must be 18 to 55 years old.
- You also have to pay premiums from when you register for insurance until you are 70 years old.
- You can choose the premium payment method that suits your abilities, for example the monthly payment method, the quarterly payment method, the semester payment method or the annual payment method.
You can directly contact the staff or insurance agent you want to first consult about health insurance and your medical history as well. There are several insurance companies that recommend that you do a general check-up or a comprehensive health check first as a condition for getting this individual health insurance.