Most people certainly use Chrome , Firefox , Opera, Safari, or Microsoft Edge to search on search engines. Of course each of these browsers has its own advantages and disadvantages because the features provided are also different.
The Vivaldi browser is the product of an expert in search engines who was once the CO-founder of the popular browser Opera. This man named Jon von Tetzchner initiated and confidently launched a browser that first appeared in 2015, but initially it was still used by limited circles.
UI appearance is quite simple but fun to look at. The initial appearance is almost the same as Opera with the Speed Dial and speed dial background that can be changed. The menu is hidden in the Vivaldi logo in the top left corner. Adheres to a sidebar system where on the sidebar there are Bookmarks, Download Manager and Notes features. Even the Tab can also be moved to the Sidebar.
Some of the Vivaldi Browser Features and Pros:
- Tab Management: This unique feature gives you complete control over how you group and display browser browser tabs.
- Customization: Every part of the browser can be customized to create an impression and comfort for the user.
- User Interface: The dynamic interface allows the user to customize the position, size and appearance of the browser UI elements.
- Navigation Options: Fully configurable search, custom shortcuts and bookmark management.
- Mouse & Keyboard: Keyboard shortcuts, mouse gestures and quick commands.
- Privacy & Security: Maintain data security while you are browsing the internet.
- Tools - Notes, Image Properties: Provide users with advanced functionality without sacrificing performance.
This browser application is also equipped with the Notes feature which allows users to take notes while surfing the internet and can even take screenshots. The feature is located in the left hand panel and to activate it just click the + button and the resulting notes can be saved in a special folder.